Thinking of starting a career in the hospitality Industry? Join our Team!
We are currently Recruiting for:
Senior Spa Therapist
Award winning Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel seeks a Senior Spa Therapist to join the team in our established Kalm Spa.
The successful candidate should be a fully qualified beauty therapist with previous supervisory experience in a spa or beauty salon. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and the capability to work part as part of a busy team.
They will demonstrate good leadership, excellent customer care,communication, time management and organisational skills.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to recommend and retail the skin and body care products available in our Kalm Spa. Professional Training and experience with Elemis, Image (Clinical) Skincare and JessicaNails products will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be an experienced,motivated and confident therapist in face and body treatments, manicures,pedicures, waxing, and must have CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC or equivalent industry recognised qualifications.
Duties will include:
- ensuring delivery of excellent customer service standards.
- ensuring all clients receive services of the best quality.
- ensuring the Spa team has confidence, knowledge, training and expertise required to maximise sales and achieve set targets
- delivering spa therapies listed in the spa brochure to our clients
- undertaking additional tasks and duties required by your manager from time to time.
- assisting with therapist training
- ensuring Cleanliness of spa at all times
- building rapport with our clients
The nature of this industry will mean that this position will also require you to work weekend’s shifts.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Provision of uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Training Plans
- Employee recognition awards
Please submit CV to express an interest in this role: email@example.com
Do you wish to apply for a role that you don't see here? Send your CV or fill out this application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer any staff accommodation. Salary is negotiable with relevant qualifications and work experience. References will be checked.
Fluent English is the language spoken in the work place and expected by our customers.