Health Club Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Health Club Supervisor to join our team, with experience of a busy customer facing Health Club operations role.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Ensuring the smooth running of all areas of the Health Club day to day; supporting the Health Club & Spa manager to deliver a high degree of member/client care
● Identifying opportunities to improve club sales & profitability through membership retention and sales
● Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of all the club operations including Health & Safety, Pool Plant and relevant training and development.
● Carrying out reception duties, formulating fitness programmes and reviews, Life guarding and helping to ensure our members enjoy a clean and safe environment in which to relax and exercise.
· Meeting our high standards of customer service; applicants should be able to create a friendly and fun environment for members and staff.
● Assisting in the motivation and organisation of the staff team whilst on shift.
Applicants should be personable and be able to offer good communication skills. The possession of a current Pool Lifeguard Qualification,First Aid at Work and Pool Plant Operators Qualification would be an advantage,although not essential. However we do provide in house training for all of the above. We are looking for a flexible member of staff who is extremely reliable with a high working ethic and standards, candidate’s must be proactive in job creating and task completion.
To Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | Closing date: 11th June 2018
Female Lifeguard/Leisure Attendant
Full or part time opportunities
“This recruitment exercise is open to women only. We believe that this restriction is lawful and comes within the exception permitted by Article 10 (2) (b) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976.”
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified lifeguard/Leisure Attendant to join our Health Club team on a full or part time basis. The ideal candidate will be looking for a busy and varied role and will be required to maintain our pool and fitness changing room facilities.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and ideally possess the following skills/qualifications:-
- NPLQ Lifeguard Qualification
- First Aid qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with the public
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of pool testing preferable however full training will be given
To Apply: Email CV to email@example.com | Closing date: 11June 2018
Full or part time opportunities
● We are looking for a swimming instructor to help deliver swimming lessons in our beautiful 30 degree pool, you will be responsible for the delivery of lessons to children (5yrs +) and adults.
● You will be required to deliver safe,consistent lessons. Dedicated and energetic, you’ll be an ASA or STA qualified teacher level 2, Friendly, patient and with the ability to motivate and encourage pupils.
● Previous teaching experience is essential
● Applicants must be good with children, professional, able to communicate & provide constructive feedback for parents, happy to teach in the water, confident & co-operative.
We do not offer any staff accommodation. Salary is negotiable with relevant qualifications and work experience. References will be checked.